This is a gentle yet powerful vitamin c and antioxidant cream that firms skin, brightens dark spots, and boosts collagen production within the skin. This Vitamin C cream is a hydrating cream boosted with antioxidants that generate deep change within the skin. Formulated with an oil soluble vitamin c, this creamy serum and its active ingredients penetrate quickly into the skin. Citrus-C Nourishing Cream is a lovely light moisturizer for oily to normal skin types, or it can be layered underneath a moisturizer for dry skin types. This formula not only lightens dark spots, but it also stops new spots from appearing. This is a key product to use if you are outdoors for several hours out of every day, or if you tend to pigment very easily.
This cream can even be used by those that are typically too sensitive to use vitamin c serums.
Citrus-C Nourishing Cream
- Normal to dry skin in need of protection and anti-aging care
- Apply in the morning after toning.
- Apply moisturizer on top.
- Always use an SPF during the day on top
- BV-OSC 5% (Tetreahexyldecyl Ascorbate) is a stable, oil soluble form of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and offers UV protection, skin lightening, MMP inhibition, DNA protection, and collagen synthesis and protection.
- Citrustem™ 2% (Water, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum) is a Vitamin C based stem cell from oranges that boosts collagen production and works in synergy with BV-OSC; specifcally it assists in organizing and re-densifying the dermis, improving extracellular network and cellular adhesion.
- Lipochroman® (Dimthylmethoxy Chromanol) is a stable antioxidant with double the activity to protect skin from free radicals and inhibits melanogenesis (lessen pigment).
- Cellynkage™ 2% (Propanediol, Water, Saccharide Isomerate) enhances the direct communication among skin cells which is key in controlling metabolic processes involved in keratinocyte growth and enhancing dermal density of collagen.
- MossCellTec™ 1% (Phytol, Isomalt, and Water) is developed from the cells of moss to support nucleus health and maintaining the efficient transport of molecules in and out of the nucleus. In other words, it helps cells adapt to environmental changes, improve skin moisture, and strengthens skin resilience.