Clarifying Toner Pads use purifying active ingredients to relieve breakouts while improving the clarity and quality of the skin. This acne control toner assists the cleanser in cellular turnover bringing oil and debris to the surface of the skin – the salicylic dries the uplifted oil. This step also removes excess dirt, oil and makeup left after the cleansing process. Tea tree calms and soothes the skin.
- Reduces congestion
- Lessens oil production
- Provides antibacterial-like properties
- Soothes cystic breakouts
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Reverses fine lines
Clarifying Toner Pads
For those with blemished skin and those with oily skin. It is also a great product for preteens and teens who are suffering from mild acne or breakouts. They are also great for for body breakouts! We recommend teens for use during the day.
- For acneic skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads after cleansing 2 – 3 times per week, and adjust the frequency up or down based on the number of breakouts.
- For oily skin, use the Clarifying Toner Pads daily to dissolve the excess oil. If a client’s skin feels dry and flaky, reduce usage to 2 – 3 times per week to keep receiving the benefits without too much drying effect.
- Do not remove the product; allow it to remain on the skin.
- (2%) Glycolic Acid– Deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. 2% provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- (2%) Salicylic Acid– Penetrates into the pores to dissolve impacted sebum that causes blackheads, exfoliates the skin and reduces redness and inflammation associated with pustular breakouts.
- Tee Tree Oil – Provides antiseptic properties to reduce the spread of infectious material that encourages acne, naturally reduces oil production without stripping the skin of protective barriers that prevent future breakouts
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat. (Ethanol), Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid (2%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Aqua (Water), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil