The Tri-Peptide Eye Cream opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance. It softens skin and firms the eye area, stimulates circulation and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Prevents water loss from the skin
- Soothes and calms
Tri-Peptide Eye Cream
Normal to Dry skin. This eye cream is great for all skin types and is a great starter cream for those under 50 years of age.
- Use morning and evening as a nice hydrating eye product.
- To apply, pat lightly on the eye area and allow it to penetrate the skin.
- During a treatment, put the Peptide Eye Serum on first, gently pat it in, and then apply the Tri-Peptide Eye Cream on top of it.
Peptide Eye Cream VS. Tri-Peptide
The Vitamin C and firming peptides in Peptide Eye Serum make it ideal for daytime use. It is light in texture and won't cause makeup to move around while giving antioxidant and anti-puffiness support.
Tri Peptide Eye Cream has a thicker, creamy feel to it and provides necessary moisture for dry, aging eyes. This makes it a favorite for nighttime use to restore the eye area while you sleep. Needless to say, this duo works together to restore and refresh the eye area and prevent future aging.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil replenishes and restores the skin with nourishing fatty and amino acids to increase moisture retention.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from the harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Caffeine stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is an emollient plant oil that has healing qualities. It penetrates the stratum corneum rapidly to reduce water loss. It is quickly absorbed and is excellent for dry and mature skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 reduces puffiness in the eye area by stimulating removal of fluids in tissue.
- Argireline® is listed as Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8. The effect of skin tightening is instantaneous, and the forehead and periorbital area show significant results. It is believed to work by inhibiting the release of neurotransmitters. When applied to the skin, Argireline® relaxes facial tension, leading to the reduction in facial lines and wrinkles with regular use. This remotely resembles the effect of Botox, which reduces facial tension and movement by paralyzing facial muscles.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tradename Syn®-Coll, is a synthetic peptide designed to stimulate the skin's natural mechanism to produce collagen and reduce the appearance of expression wrinkles.
- Lemon Peel Oil inhibits tyrosinase activity and pigmentation formation. It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
- D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) is the natural, chirally correct form of Vitamin E. It is an antioxidant that stimulates the immune system.
- Phytic and Tartaric Acids are natural antioxidants extracted from wheat and rice and have a powerful chelating effect on iron.